VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado (VCA VSNC) located in Loveland is a group of board certified veterinarians, who have come together to offer a more complete service to you and your pet. VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado offers specialty consultations, diagnostics, therapeutic and surgical services for your pet. In addition, we offer a fully staffed emergency service that is open nights, weekends, and holidays. Our doctors, board-certified veterinary specialists, and emergency and critical care veterinarians work in a sophisticated environment with the most advanced veterinary medical equipment and techniques. By referring you and your pet to VCA VSNC, your veterinarian is extending your options for the care to your pet.
At VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado, we strive to:
- Provide the highest quality medical and surgical care of our patients and set a new standard for excellence in client service.
- Build a dedicated team of doctors, technicians, and receptionists that provide compassionate, knowledgeable, state of the art care for your pet.
- Continue to expand our knowledge and innovative treatment for the benefit of your pet through continuing education for our staff and doctors.
- Promote a pleasant atmosphere in which we thoroughly educate you in diagnostic and therapeutic options to help you make informed decisions about your pet's care.
- Our specialists work together as a team through a mutual exchange of information in order to provide a seamless extension of your referring veterinarian's care.
Our veterinary hospital is segmented by the following departments:
- Emergency Care
- Internal Medicine
Click on the image above to take a virtual tour of our hospital.