Our Pet Care Partners
Caring for all of your pet's needs takes more than we could ever provide alone. Here are some local organizations and businesses that we recommend to our patients and their families.
Humane Society of Charles County
The Humane Society of Charles County is an independent shelter that has been proudly serving Southern Maryland since 1978. The shelter is a
501(c)(3) non-profit funded by donations and grants and donations are tax deductible. Because of community support the Humane Society of Charles County is able to provide:
- Comfort and care for over 10,000 animals annually through the shelter's many programs. This includes providing a safe haven and a second chance for homes and loving families for 3,200 stray or unwanted animals every year.
- Safe and affordable spay/neuter services
- Low cost vaccinations and microchips
- Emergency veterinary care and rehabilitative care for injured, abused, or stray animals
- Humane Education programs that reach over 10,000 children annually
- Pet visits to local nursing homes and senior centers
- Strong adoption programs to help ensure that every companion animal lives in a safe, loving, and secure home!
- And more!