Petra Ost, DVM, DACVS, Veterinary Specialist
DR. PETRA OST,DR.MED.VET, DAVCS
• DMV: Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany ('˜80)
• Internship: Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany ('˜82)
• Residency: Ohio State University ('˜85)
• AVCS Certification: '˜87
• Staff Surgeon at MedVet Cleveland ('˜87-89)
• Founded one of the first veterinary specialists offices in the Portland area('˜89)
• Founded Mt. Hood Veterinary Specialists ('˜99), which joined with SEPAH in '˜07.
Dr. Ost was also one of the first veterinary surgeons to perform the TPLO in the US ('˜95). She now lives in the Damascus with her husband (Dr. Don Kennard, Medical Director of VCA-12 Mile Animal Hospital), their two children, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 horses.
Her surgical interests include a wide variety of soft tissue, orthopedic and neurological surgeries.