For Veterinarians Overview
Our technologically advanced 22,000-square-foot hospital is fully equipped with in-house laboratory diagnostics, imaging equipment and monitoring tools.
We offer a wide range of referral services including:
- Internal medicine
- Critical Care
- Emergency Care
Other Available Patient Services:
- 24-Hour Intensive Care and Monitoring
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Nutritional Support such as Feeding Tube Placement and Parenteral Nutrition
- Advanced Imaging and Diagnostic Procedures
- Nuclear Medicine (On-Site Iodine Therapy For Hyperthyroid Cats)
- Pacemaker Implantation and Catheterization Procedures and Much More'�..
We know that entrusting your patients to another doctor is a challenge. At our hospital, we want you to know that your referred patients will receive the best care from us. You can count on us to be your partners in health care. We have a full range of services and specialists to meet the needs that even your most challenging cases present. Feel free to contact us for a tour of our facility or to meet some of our staff.
We are also a teaching hospital and offer internship and/or residency programs to veterinarians seeking advanced training in a specialty area. Call us to find out more.
Additionally, we offer conferences and seminars to help you meet your ongoing continuing education needs. Be sure to check back often for conference listings.