Our hospital provides expert service in radiographs (X-ray) as well as diagnostic ultrasound, ultrasound guided biopsies, fine needle aspirate and cystocentesis through our Internal Medicine service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours of operation?
8 AM to 8 PM Monday -Thursday
8 AM to 6 PM Friday
8 AM to 4 PM Saturday
Doctors are on Premises 24/7, 365 days each year so your pet's emergency needs will be taken care of any time night or day. No appointments are needed for emergency care.
Appointments can be made with any of our specialty services by calling 708-749-4200.
- What is your payment policy?
Payment is required when services are rendered. We accept payments by cash, check, as well as all major credit cards.
We also offer CareCredit, which offers intrest free payment plans. If approved, you can use that for payment right away and be billed monthly. You can apply here at the hospital, or online at http://www.carecredit.com/vetmed/
Services Offered in Diagnostic Imaging
- Multimodal analgesia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Blood chemistry analyzer
- Coagulation analyzer
- Hematology analyzer
- In-house STAT laboratory
- Abdominal ultrasonography-abdominocentesis and cystocentesis
- Digital radiography
- Doppler ultrasound studies
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- OFA and PennHip evaluations
- Continuous ECG monitoring and telemetry
- Pulse oximetry and end tidal capnography
- Aggressive analgesia
- Diagnosis and medical management of liver shunts
- Advanced anesthetic monitoring
- Tissue biopsies