VCA Arboretum View has an on-site, high-field MRI, a high resolution Computed Tomography (CT) including routine head and spine, spiral CT imaging with non-seletive contract (power injector) for abdomen, cervical soft tissues, pelvis and thorax.
We use this equipment for ultrasonography of the abdomen, routine and contrast radiology procedures, and real-time fluoroscopy for:
- Contrast cystography
- Dynamic evaluation of tracheal collapse
- Excretory urography
- Upper GI evaluation
All ultrasounds and CT scans are interpreted by board certified radiologists at Antech Imaging.
Services Offered in Diagnostic Imaging
- Abdominal ultrasonography-abdominocentesis and cystocentesis
- Thoracic ultrasonography / thoracocentesis
- Computed Tomography (CT scanning)
- Digital radiography
- Nuclear medicine / scintigraphy